Distributed Source Connection and Operation in the Electric Power System of Montenegro
The Study provides technical analyses, calculations, and recommendations how to secure safe connection of small hydropower plants, and other renewable energy sources to the electric power system of Montenegro. We hope the findings will be important for existing and future investors in Montenegro to develop the technical design for connection of their power plants to the electric power system.
- Regulatory status of Montenegro in regard to the connection and operation of distributed sources in the electrical power network and theoretical bases for establishing new rules.
- Analysis of situation and verification of development plans for electric power network.
- Methodology for elaboration of distributed sources in Montenegro.
- Technical recommendation for the connection of distributed sources in Montenegro.
- Analysis of distributed source connection to the distribution network.
- Preparation of network analysis in pss®sincal.